Monday, November 2, 2009
Happy Halloween
I loved hanging out with my two cute ladybugs and football player Saturday night! They loved trick-or-treating and Steve and I loved watching them enjoy the night. Sarah and I lasted about 30 minutes, Mary about an hour and David and Steve were gone almost two! As always, our candy sorting process was part of the fun. We hope you each had a "sweet" evening!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Cute costumes! You guys scored. (I see some full-sized candy bars in your stash)!
Awww. I love those ladybug costumes! Steve has some pretty sweet pumpking carving skills.
Those costumes were perfect! And good luck managing all that candy with the kids! (and Steve)!
I miss ladybugs (this was Emma's first year NOT as a ladybug!) Very cute!!
steve's nice to let the kids help him sort through the candy -- i waited until they went to bed so that i could sort in peace. :)
I love the ladybug costumes! It looks like your family had a great Halloween, it's such a fun holiday with kiddos!
It just cracks me up that Steve has the kids sort and count the candy. So perfect. Your kids were so cute on Halloween! I just want to hug all of them. Great pictures!
So cute! Well, the girls are cute--David is COOL. :) Does Steve still hide a decoy bowl/bag of candy? We love you!
I love the candy spread - whenever I see a candy store I think of you because when we were in Dublin and saw Steve he was picking "interesting and new" candy to bring home to you!
I hope you're feeling good today!
Darling costumes! Must have been the year for Ladybugs--Annie was my little ladybug. What fun sorting candy, decorating pumkins and trick-or-treating!
Also, looks like your trip to Europe was amazing! You sure packed in a lot in just 10 days! What a perfect getaway for you and Steve.
Super cute! We usually go through (read: eat)the candy after bed. We got tons this year and it seems like I am the only one eating it. It's in a big bowl on the counter, that could be part of my problem. Glad the kids had fun!
I remember sorting my candy as a way of drinking in my bounteous candy harvest - I was just wondering the other day when my kids would be old enough to think of such a thing. Your kids look adorable in those costumes, and the weather looks oh, so lovely there . . .
Post a Comment