Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Easter Weekend
My family came to visit us in Chapel Hill for Easter weekend. The kids loved playing with their cousins and seeing their grandparents. My dad helped Steve put up a swingset for the kids (thank you!), we all enjoyed my mom's homemade apple pie and of course had a wonderful egg hunt on Easter.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When's the last time Steve mowed the lawn?
-His sister LARA
How fun to have family close enough to visit!
I love seeing the Dunn family...because I love the Dunn family! It looks like you guys had a great Easter together and I bet it's so nice to live close after being on the West coast for so long.
Hey Catie,
I read on Julianne's blog that you are heading out to Europe in a few weeks. I am sure you already have your trip planned, but if you are coming through Switzerland and want to save some money on a hotel please email me!! Or you can go to dinner with me and Jared!! alyssabarlow@gmail.com. Have a great time!
Alyssa
Post a Comment