Friday, April 27, 2007

Mary

Our little girl is so beautiful and full of personality. I didn't see this coming the first six months of her life when she never smiled or showed any sign of emotion, seriously. She was always so solemn and serious. She has now let loose and we rarely see her around the house without some kind of hat, smile, or spunk about her. Her favorite hat is the pink one, but she likes to sport David's blue one to get him "excited". You can tell by her face in the picture with the pink bow in her hair that she is full of fire. That is the day I cut her hair and I kept snapping pictures, by the time I took this one she was about to grab the camera and throw it, she was done with my little "photo shoot" and her face shows it. She has no problem showing her emotions these days!!!! I love her!



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You're right, she is beautiful! Seriously, those big eyes could make me melt. It sounds like you're really enjoying your happy, spunky Mary!

Julianne said...

She is adorable, and I am sure a lot of fun. I like that she's got her tarheel shirt on - what team spirit!

Dacia said...

Great job on her hair! She is beautiful and all grown up. Even though the kids saw her in January, they still talk about her as David's baby.