
Monday, July 23, 2007
House Status
During the past two weeks we have been very blessed to have sold our house and bought a house!! We are very excited about these events. Our new neighborhood will be great for the kids (many more kids their ages, a neighborhood pool and playground). The daunting task of packing and actually moving lies ahead, but we are excited. So, that's the news on the house. Below is a picture of the new house (although we don't close till the 21st and until then I'm still crossing my fingers nothing falls through!).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your new house is so beautiful! I'm excited for you guys! You should be about 10 minutes closer to us now, so we are excited about that!
Yeah, Catie!! I'm SO happy for you. Having your house on the market can be such a pain. Your new home looks and sounds wonderful!! Good luck with the move!
Hello, Stubbens! We Annichines love keeping up with your life through the blog! Keep it coming. The kids are beautiful, the new house is beautiful, the pictures from Europe are beautiful...how blessed! Miss you all!
my goodness! i can't believe that you are selling your house so soon, but glad that it has worked out. congrats on the new addition as well. you guys sure are busy! hope things continue to work out!
I LOVE IT!!!!! It is fun to see the photo. I can't wait to see more inside.
Catie--
What a beautiful home! We'll have to come down and see it soon!
All my love! Jen
Post a Comment