David really keeps us laughing. He is such a smart kid and funny just like his dad. Some of the latest things he has said that make us laugh are:
-"I have energies" (instead of I have allergies).
-"Look at baby Jesus all tied up" (as we were leaving church and looking at a picture of the manger scene with baby Jesus wrapped in swaddling).
-When he says his prayers they can last forever if we don't softly pat him and whisper, "that's good you can end now." He thanks Heavenly Father for EVERYTHING!! Some examples: our fence, plates, cups, all the people, socks and shoes, flowers, milk, tractors, ladders, shirts, wood, pencils, candy, chairs, clouds, juice boxes, yellow buses, trains. You name it, he thanks God for it! It is really sweet but can get quite lengthy!
-My favorite thing he says is when he comes up to me, gives me a hug and says, "Mommy, you are the bestest mom and I'm going to be your best friend even when I grow up and am big like Daddy."
I love this little guy!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is the allergies a new thing? We sure miss you guys! The kids still ask all the time when we get to go to North Carolina and see David and Mary. It is fun to tell them that hopefully at Thanksgiving we will get to!!!
Glad to hear things are going well for you guys. I was nervous for you about the whole selling the house thing, but it worked out! Congrats on another beautiful home purchase! We'll be in NYC soon-- a little closer. Prob around Oct.
Post a Comment