Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Family

I love my family more than anything. I am so thankful for the two beautiful children I have and for my best friend and husband. They are my world. With the past month having been somewhat of a whirlwind I didn't get to spend very much time wishing Steve a Happy 30th birthday! So a belated wish to him. He is wonderful. David and Mary as always make me laugh and smile. Just seeing them smile makes me smile. Below we are spending an afternoon at a dairy farm nearby that has a little ice cream shop. They are so fun.


4 comments:

kell-bell said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

We miss you guys and wished we still lived close so we hang out with Mary and David. We love you and are thinking about you!

Tom Stubben said...

Steve and David & Mary have an incredible wife and mother!

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Karyn said...

Happy birthday Steve! 30 is a good age... just ask Andy. :)

Your kids are too cute. Thanks Catie for keeping the blog updated. We have enjoyed catching up with you guys.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Steve!! Catie-- We love your family too!!