Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Wonderful Five


Steve and I celebrated our 5th anniversary last Thursday. Well, celebrated is a bit of a stretch. Between getting my blood counts drawn and closing on our old house, we both stopped and looked at each other and suddenly remembered that it was our fifth anniversary. I love celebrating anniversaries, birthdays, any significant event, but with all that is going on these things have just gotten pushed to the back of our minds. I love being married to Steve. Our marriage means more to me now than it ever has. He is so loving and supportive and I'm so thankful that our family will be together forever. It has been a wonderful five years and we're looking forward to many, many more!

4 comments:

brooke said...

Congratulations on 5 years. You guys are lucky to have each other. You're both so great. May this next year together bring you peace and happiness.

Jami & Boys said...

Congrats on the five year mark! You guys are great together and such a wonderful example of a loving couple!

Dacia said...

We should do a big 5 year anniversary celebration (we will help you celebrate - just a bit late). Let's go on a cruise next year! (we are serious, as soon as you are up to it, we are ready for a trip with you guys!)

Sister Abby Bowler said...

Congratulations on 5 years! Two (almost three kids), college and graduate degrees, and a new house, taboot--I'd say that's pretty impressive for 5 years of marriage!