Thursday, September 6, 2007

David's Perfect Day


David loves playing the Wii, and bowling is his favorite game. To make things more interesting, I guess, he likes to bowl backwards, upside down, through his legs, or from outside the room. Well, a couple weeks ago he was playing against Elizabeth, and after a few early strikes I think his competitive side came out because he stopped fooling around started taking it seriously. I couldn't believe it when he ended up with a perfect 300 (if any of you have played, you'll understand how hard this is). This is the one activity where Steve gets to try his hardest against David.

5 comments:

Tom Stubben said...

Unbelievable! Mike and I played when we visited Joe and Mary during our trip to Phoenix. Mike got a 169 and I couldn't break 100.

I'll have to practice when Sandra and I come to visit next week.

Jami & Boys said...

You rock, David! Mac would be so impressed! Maybe that game would help me with my real life bowiling skills (I hate to admit that my highest score is 71). Talk to you all soon!

Michael Smith said...

I think you have another genius on your hands!! What in the world are you going to do with him?? Give him an extra hug from us!

Love,
Jen

Kristi said...

That's amazing! Byron and I are both severely deficient when it comes to video games--our kids won't have to try hard at all to dominate.:)

Dacia said...

We wish Kevin could be there to compete! I am sure Bryson would LOVE to learn, we will have to try it with all of them at Thanksgiving.