Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy 4th to David!!

David's birthday is Sept. 23rd and he will be 4 years old! Since I'll be in the hospital we celebrated his birthday earlier this evening. We had a wonderful sprinkle cake that David helped his Grandpa make. David is such a cute little boy with so much energy and joy for life. You can't help but be happy when you see him smile and hear him laugh. Steve and I love him so much and are so thankful for him. I cannot believe that is has been four years since he came into this world.




















What started as a few sprinkles ended as a ton!!














Look at that tongue! David just can't wait to eat. . .













every last bite!!

9 comments:

Jami & Boys said...

Happy Birthday, David. We'll be by soon to bring you a gift!

Mandy said...

I remember holding this little guy when he was a week old - I can't believe he is four! Happy, Happy Birthday David! We think you are the best!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday David! That looked like my kind of cake!

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday to David! Katie, please tell David Happy Birthday from Rylee! She was talking about him yesterday. She said she missed David and so she drew a picture for him and spelled out his name. I told her maybe we could go see David and give it to him or we will at least mail it!

brooke said...

Happy Birthday David! We wish we could come help you celebrate. I hope he still remembers the Millars! :)Tell him hi from your old "neighbors"

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe your baby boy is four!! I feel like it was just yesterday we heard the news that he was born! Happy Birthday David!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to David! Can he be four already?! Alexis' fourth birthday cake also had many sprinkles on it! How funny!

Dacia said...

I remembering coming to see David in the hospital! We love you David! Bryson and Kaitlyn can't wait until Thanksgiving to see you and I can't wait to see you next week!!!

Jacquelyn said...

Happy Birthday, David! Jonathan misses you!