Tuesday, September 18, 2007

CHEESE


I don't know about you all, but when we say, "Say Cheese" to our kids their smiles get so big it looks like their cheeks hurt and their eyes close and their face turns into something almost unrecognizable. It started out as the perfect word to get them to smile, but now we have to say, "Say Cheese, but just a little cheese, a little smaller, okay there" and snap the picture before the cheese gets too big. I love our little cheesers!

4 comments:

Jami & Boys said...

we love those little "cheesers" too -- give them a big hug for us!

The Walker Family said...

That is too funny, Catie! I love the cheesers! We always called it 'sunscreen face' because the expression is the same as when we apply face sunscreen, but cheesers is so much cuter. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well. :)

Kristi said...

Hey, count your blessings! We're lucky to get anything but a blank stare once the camera comes out!:)

Dacia said...

They are beautiful!