The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~ e.e. cummings
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Our New Home
We are absolutely loving our new home. Every room I sit down in I think, "This is my favorite room." It is so comfortable and peaceful I think it is going to be a real place of healing. The kids are loving it as well, the neighborhood pool is a huge bonus. We are so blessed.
The kids love their new playroom.
David and Steve love playing at the pool together.
Mary loves her vanity and her own private play closet.
Hey, I think Mary's "play closet" is bigger than all of our closets combined -- oh well, she deserves it! I know one day we too will have a lovely home to call our own -- all in due time :) I'm glad you're enjoying!
3 comments:
Hey, I think Mary's "play closet" is bigger than all of our closets combined -- oh well, she deserves it! I know one day we too will have a lovely home to call our own -- all in due time :) I'm glad you're enjoying!
We're so happy for you guys!
I can't wait to see it in person. We are so happy for your new home!!!!
Post a Comment