Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hair!!

It was about this time last year that I began loosing my hair and here I am with hair again. I got to use a hair dryer for the first time in a year today! It only took a second to dry it with the dryer, but I have too much hair for just a towel dry!

David often tells me, "Mommy, even though your hair is short like a boys, I know you're a girl." Thank goodness! Also, my hair is finally long enough that Sarah can get her little fingers through it enough to pull and tug. I love it and let her do it as much and as long as she likes.

9 comments:

Karyn said...

Congrats on the hair! I bet you can't wait for your first haircut. :)

Melissa said...

It was so good to see you all. And like I said before you can totally do the short hair thing. You look so pretty!

Mandy said...

Love the hair post! Now, let's see pictures! I am sure you are very stylin' with your short do and gorgeous smile. Love you Catie!

SarahConnorBurns said...

Yeah!!!

Unknown said...

Hurray! I am so happy for you! However, I still think you really made a good-looking bald person.

Hope youre doing well...

melissa said...

Catie, thank you so much for reminding me daily of the little things I should be grateful for. You are awesome!

Nellie said...

I absolutely love your short hair, even if it wasn't exactly your idea! Happy belated birthday!! Hopefully we will be neighbors sometime in 2008, but we still don't have a buyer for this house yet!!

Jacquelyn said...

Yay hair!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have hair! It's such a great feeling being able to wash your hair again isn't it?