Sunday, July 20, 2008

Utah Vacation

Happy 29th to Catie! (My father-in-law is famous for his amazing ice-cream cakes and this one was no exception!)

Dunn Cousins

Stubben Cousins

We love hats

4th of July Parade in Provo, UT

We love Aunt Caroline!

Sarah at the zoo

Lara made us an incredible Mediterranean Dinner,I learned some great recipes and cooking tips

Rock climbing at Lara and Rob's home in Sundance, UT

Mary loved 'Jump on It', I really need this in our backyard!

Hanging out at Seven Peaks Water Park

We love BYU, walking around campus brings back so many wonderful, incredible memories.

9 comments:

melissa said...

How fun! I can't believe you guys were out here while we were out there. That's poor planning on our part, eh?

Where is that "Jump on it" place? My kids would LOVE that!

Unknown said...

Ah...29? It looks like you are turning 3.... where are the rest of your candles?



That Jump on it place does look fun. Forget the kids---I would love that !

I hope you had a great b-day, Catie!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Catie!! I'm glad you had a fun vacation and hopefully a fun birthday too!

Kristi said...

Oh man, that looks like so much fun! So, what makes the ice cream cakes so good? I think I could use some more ice cream cake in my life.:) Seriously, let me know.

Emily S. said...

Fun to catch up on your blog! It's been a while. You look great and life looks full for you and your family. Glad to hear you had a nice time with the Mumfords and visiting Utah.

Mandy said...

Hi Catie - I'm so happy to see you got some traveling in. We will miss you guys in August - but hope to see you in the Fall. Sure love you!

April said...

It looks like you had a great time. We always love visiting Utah...there are so many memories and fun things to do. Your cake looks amazing!! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! We're rather close in age-just 9 months apart!

Where is the jump place?

Dacia said...

Fun photos! You looked amazing Catie!!! We miss you!!!