Sunday, August 31, 2008
Six Years
Happy Anniversary to us! This past weekend (August 30th to be exact) we celebrated our sixth. When we thought of all that has happened during the past six years the following were at the top of the list: three beautiful children, one PhD, three moves, one diagnosis of cancer, a million laughs and smiles, and too many blessings to count. In the past six years we have learned so much together and had so much fun. We are so grateful for each other and for our eternal family. Happy Anniversary to us!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Happy Anniversary Steve & Catie! I still remember your wedding,the delicious crepes and daisies, Congrats on 6 years! Catie, you're looking gorgeous with your short hair, it's starting to remind me of an Audrey Hepburn do!
Happy 6th Anniversary! It's amazing how fast the years go by. McKay always says it seems like we've been married forever. Do you think he's being rude? :) Anyway, I hope the next 6 years (and beyond) are easy peasy for you guys...you deserve a bit of relaxation. I always enjoy your posts. Very cute pictures!
Wow -- I'd have thought it would be more than 6 with all you have accomplished! Your cute family is adorable, and I wish we were already neighbors!
Congrats to you both and your lovely family!
Happy Anniversary you little love birds!! Wow, it's amazing what happens in six years. You two are such a great couple. We only wish we could be with you more. I love your hair, Catie! Love you!
Congrats! That is unbelieveable that it all happened 6 years ago! Time flies. You guys are wonderful!
What a great post! Happy Late Anniversary!!! It was so good to talk to you the other day, thanks for making all the difference, as usual!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!! smiles to you & your family.
Happy Anniversary to you (imagine me singing that to you:) It's amazing all you have endured and celebrated together!
Happy Anniversary. I have heard that the 7th year is the hump, but I bet it will be smooth sailing after last year! You guys are amazing and you look as beautiful as ever.
Congrats, Catie and Steve. We feel lucky to know such a classy and amazing family.
--Christensens
Post a Comment