The day after Halloween while the kids were still on their sugar high I flew to Chicago to see one of my best friends, eat at wonderful restaurants and see the play Wicked! I've wanted to see it forever and Steve was so great to keep the kids for three days all by his lonesome-- thank you Steve!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Wonderful Weekend
Halloween was very exciting with two cute chickens, a handsome knight and two happy parents that can sneak their kids' candy without them missing it! It was so great trick-or-treating as a family. This time last year Sarah was still in the hospital weighing about 3 and a half pounds and would not have made much of a chicken! But this year at 17 pounds she is plump and juicy and too cute!





The day after Halloween while the kids were still on their sugar high I flew to Chicago to see one of my best friends, eat at wonderful restaurants and see the play Wicked! I've wanted to see it forever and Steve was so great to keep the kids for three days all by his lonesome-- thank you Steve!

The day after Halloween while the kids were still on their sugar high I flew to Chicago to see one of my best friends, eat at wonderful restaurants and see the play Wicked! I've wanted to see it forever and Steve was so great to keep the kids for three days all by his lonesome-- thank you Steve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Cute chickens! I love Sarah's smile...she looks like she is chuckling. What a brave looking knight! I can't believe your candy loot! I'd like that pile of Snickers bars, please :) That was so nice of Steve to watch the kiddies, so you could have a fun weekend getaway. Wicked is pretty awesome!
I absolutely love the organization of the candy!!!!
Oh my gosh--is that you and Dacia in Chicago?? I'm so jealous!! How fun!! You look BEAUTIFUL and I MISS you! :)
xoxox,
ML
When I was Steve's Bishop, I tried to get 10% of his Halloween haul. It didn't work though, he was to smart to fall for that but he would always share anything I wanted which was even better!
We do need more information on the pitch black photos with the lighted designs.
I hope the knight was nice to those cute chickies.
I love the costumes!! It's been too long! I can't wait for Thanksgiving! And didn't you love Wicked?! We just saw it last month here in Atlanta and loved it!
Catie - you have the cutest chickens, I mean kids. Sounds like a fun Halloween - and you got to see Wicked! Did you love it?
SO fun! I'm glad you got to get away -- I think I am the only person on the planet who hasn't seen wicked! I want to take my girls . . . We have the soundtrack, though!
LOVE the chickens!
We look great! We need to get away soon!!! Where are the photos for me? (kevin bought us a camera, so lets go on a trip again and I can take some photos!) I MISS YOU!!!
super cute chickens -- i wish beckam could've got in on the picture too.
and i'm so envious that you got to see wicked! how fun!
Love the costumes! They're all awesome. And, how awesome is Wicked?! Jason and I went to see it in Chicago for my birthday, and I loved it. We listen to songs from the soundtrack all of the time.
Will you be in NC at Thanksgiving or Christmas?
Those are some cute kids you have.
How fun to have a girls weekend and see Wicked - you and Dacia look great!
the chickens are too cute!
Post a Comment