Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sunset Beach

Last week we met some of our best friends, Nate and Julee Phillips, and their three children at Sunset Beach, NC for a few days of relaxation and fun! Nate and I met in English class my sophomore year at BYU and through him I met Steve. So we owe Nate a lot! Julee is an amazing person and mom and we have become great friends. It was so wonderful to watch our kids play together non-stop without ANY arguments the entire trip. It was a wonderful little vacation and we can't wait to do it again. The North Carolina coast is beautiful this time of year.







4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nate Dog and Julee...super fun! How exciting to have a fun vacation together. I'll jealous that we aren't around anymore :(

Emily S said...

Looks awesome - you're making me miss that area!

Jen said...

I love the picture of you all facing the waves!

Nellie said...

Love, love, love the beach! You guys are looking so fab!

Thanks for letting Chris crash at your house the other night! See you guys soon!!!