Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mary's Hat



Mary has had this pink hat since she was about 18 months old. She wears it every single day. As you can see the rim is slowly becoming smaller. I'm always picking up pink string and straw around the house. Soon enough it will look like a pink bowl on her head and then not long after that I'm sure it will be down to looking like a hot pink yamika.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

I like the tar heel shirt.

Dacia said...

We NEED you to move to Indiana - we miss you so much - we would want to do daily playdates with your kids.

Emily S said...

So cute - I love that she's addicted to hat. Some kids have blankets, stuffed animals - but a hat is awesome cause it's original. The falling apart reminds me of the children's book "Joseph Had a Little Overcoat".