We are enjoying this time of the year so much and I hope that you and your family are happy and healthy and enjoying the season as well. I love the lights, trees, music, food, and most of all reflecting on the miracle of the birth of our Savior.
I'll do a quick catch-up on our activities through pictures. Happy Holidays!!
I'll do a quick catch-up on our activities through pictures. Happy Holidays!!
Mary's Thanksgiving Feast at her Preschool.
We spent Thanksgiving in TN with my family and were able to go to a Christmas tree farm and help pick out their tree. It was so fun riding the buggy up the mountain and seeing hundreds of beautiful trees all over the rolling hills. The kids got to sit on the horses and see some snow!
Our next adventure was riding the New Hope Valley Railway! They decorate their trains during the holidays and Santa was aboard! It was a very fun family outing.
6 comments:
I can't believe how big Sarah is getting! She looks so much like Mary...
I love the family picture because David and Mary are smiling so perfectly and then little Sarah is telling you what she thinks of this crazy idea of taking pictures! Too cute!
Missing you this Christmas, as always!
That is how I feel trying to get out the door to church.
HEY HEY HEY!!! I loved the pictures, I have been waiting forever to see pictures from Thanksgiving, I loved them! I can't wait to see you guys at New Years! I love you!
Glad to see you are enjoying the holidays. Merry Christmas!
The Sunday Family Picture is the first time I remember seeing Sarah with out a smile.
Is it because she appears to be having a bad hair day!
Post a Comment