This was the kind of weekend that I wish would never end. More than anything in the world I love being with my family and enjoying life together.
Friday night Steve's cousins (Tom and Jill), who are both doing grad work at UNC, came down and watched the kids while Steve and I went out with two other great couples that we just love. We laughed a ton, ate great food and ended the night with ice-cream while sharing our "how we met" story, which I love to hear Steve re-tell!
Saturday morning we got up and with the sun shining bright and the weather warm we went to the mall. As our Valentine gift and outing to the kids we went to Barnes and Noble and they each got to pick out a few books. Then we took them to pizza for lunch. The rest of the day was wonderful playing outside, reading books, and playing games.
Sunday was just as great with more sunshine, more games, treats and family time. I'm so grateful for each day I get to spend with my family. They are so wonderful.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Why don't you share your "How We Met" story here. We would all like to hear it.
Catie I love your brightness. It makes me smile. Love you.
I'm glad you were able to have such a terrific (well-deserved!) weekend with your family!
P.S. I agree with Steve's dad...I think Steve should write up your story and post it. Tell him it would make good economic sense and that will get him to do it :)
sounds like a great valentines weekend!!- I third the idea of steve writing your "how we met" story and posting it....but it would even be more entertaining if you videotaped steve telling it- with you sitting next to him for the "real version" inputs ("when harry met sally" style) and then posting the video on here! :)
I LOVE your new family pic that you posted!! I would also love to hear your 'how we met' story!
I have been thinking of you all weekend. I loved hearing about your fun weekend and was feeling so JEALOUS the whole time - we miss you!!!
Post a Comment