I remember how much she loved putting lids on all the tupperware cups - she is so adorable and so smart! She definitely takes after you and not Steve:)
hola cati que tal, como estas qe bueno volver a ver a tu familia a tus niƱos ya grandes, estan muy lindos los videos espero que me escribas algun dia ,mama siempre se acuerda de ti te manda saludosy que cada dia estes mucho mejor te qeremos mucho,los colman de luque _paraguay.: my email:jc_colman79@hotmail.com.
7 comments:
Sarah is as cute as ever! We miss you all!
Oh, I loved all three videos. I can't wait to get my hands on her the next time that I see you guys! I hope you have had a great Monday! I love you!!
I remember how much she loved putting lids on all the tupperware cups - she is so adorable and so smart! She definitely takes after you and not Steve:)
What a doll - Sarah is just cute as can be!!!!
What a doll - Sarah is just cute as can be!!!!
How sweet Catie!! Those made my eyes water they were so cute.
hola cati que tal, como estas qe bueno volver a ver a tu familia a tus niƱos ya grandes, estan muy lindos los videos espero que me escribas algun dia ,mama siempre se acuerda de ti te manda saludosy que cada dia estes mucho mejor te qeremos mucho,los colman de luque _paraguay.: my email:jc_colman79@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment