Saturday, May 23, 2009
Sarah's Foot Update
So, the hospital called us yesterday and said that "after the hospital doctors reviewed the emergency doctors' report of the x-ray they wanted to let us know that Sarah does have a small fracture in her big toe." I guess the motrin and tylenol and all her screaming really is justified! She is so cute, we have the first two toes on her right foot taped together and she just hobbles along like nothing is wrong, until she hears the word "foot" of course at which point she raises her foot as high in the air as it will go and expects a kiss on it from the person closest to her! We love our Sarah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
bless her little heart! she is too cute.
love you!
Oh dear! Poor bebe. She's a trooper. Well, at least if it had to break it was a toe. I broke my left foot when I was pregnant with Parker and it still randomly hurts sometimes. I also broke a toe walking down the stairs when I was a teenager (Yes I am very coordinated-lol.) but the toe healed nicely :)
As soon as I saw "the hospital called yesterday" I knew it was broken. That later-diagnosis thing has happened in our family a TON . . .sad, get better Sarah!
Post a Comment