Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Days!

We've had some pretty happy days around here lately. I had a wonderful 30th birthday with a fun family celebration and we also had a really fun family day on July 4th! Nothing beats being with my family, chocolate, dinner at the pool and fireworks- that's what filled our special days this past week.

Lots of chocolate for my birthday!

Making fun July 4th ice-cream cone cupcakes!

Watching Fireworks!

Sweet Sarah


6 comments:

brooke said...

Happy Birthday Catie! I can't believe all that chocolate :) How fun! You look so beautiful. I hope this next year is filled with ONLY joy and health. You deserve only the best. I sure love you. Happy Birthday to a dear friend!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Catie! You can never have too much chocolate! Even if you don't eat it right away, it is always good to have around for emergencies. I'm glad your treatments are finally done! I love you!

Dana said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you've had such an exciting couple of weeks.

BTW, Sarah looks HUGE in that last picture. She's amazing and amazingly cute.

Annalisa said...

i've love to learn to do ice cream cupcakes, they look complicated, but so tasty. happy birthday! have a happy day today.

Annalisa said...

i'd love to learn to do ice cream cupcakes, they look complicated, but so tasty. happy birthday! have a happy day today.

Emily S said...

Looks like fun! Josh keeps pointing to your pictures and saying, "Remember when we went to their house?" Um, I don't remember, but it sounds like fun . . .