I'm so sad that I was not able to be there to cheer them on as they ran but I have loved hearing about the race and seeing pictures from it. The original twelve members of the team were all family members, due to some last minute injuries two team members were replaced by friends. The team members on Team C.A.T.I.E. were Danny Dunn (my dad), Jamie, Andrew and Christopher Dunn (my brothers), Caroline and Elizabeth Dunn (my sisters), Jed Dunn (my cousin), Bill Oyston (my uncle), Catherine Dunn (my sister-in-law), Erin Johnson (good family friend/my "adopted" sister :-)), and two friends of my sister-in-law Marianne. I want to thank all of them and my mom, Aunt Martha, Uncle Mark, and sister-in-law Marianne (who each worked as volunteers for the team helping with various things) for their love, prayers and support and for this incredible tribute they made to me.
I love you too!
8 of the 12 team members: Jamie, Andrew, Elizabeth, Christohper Dunn (siblings), Jed Dunn (cousin), Caroline Dunn (sister), Catherine Dunn (sister-in-law), Erin Johnson (good family friend/"adopted"sister).
4 of the 12 team members: Danny Dunn (my dad), Bill Oyston (uncle), Jamie and Catherine Dunn. My Uncle Bill is preparing for one of his legs in the race. The runners who had night legs had to wear a vest and headlight.

1 comment:
How amazing! I am actually doing a Ragnar race in Sept. It goes from New Haven, CT to Boston, Ma. SO cool to see people in action. We're also doing a tribute to cancer fighters/survivors - specifically breast cancer as our current RS president is undergoing chemo right now. You are an amazing woman and so inspiring. What a wonderful family you have.
AB
Post a Comment