Saturday, June 6, 2009

Best Daddy


Steve is the best dad to our kids. Sunday after church we walked around the temple together for a few minutes and as we were walking to the car to go home I hung back just a little to watch my little family. They are each so special to me. I love this photo. Steve loves our children and he takes good care of them. He is dealing with a lot in life right now, but he keeps our kids happy and having fun. I'm so grateful for this.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a very sweet picture!

The Walker Family said...

Love the picture :) You are all so very blessed to have each other!

Winters Wonderland said...

What an awesome picture and Dad!

Kristi said...

what a beautiful picture. and i loved, loved reading about Mary's princess party! she's a doll, doll, doll.

Dacia said...

Priceless

Jed Dunn said...

Hello Catie! I really like your blog. Your kids are growing up really fast since the last time I saw them. I hope you are doing well, you and your family are in my prayers.

Mandy said...

I've been thinking about you tons lately. Let's chat soon. Yes, Steve is the best daddy, but you're the best mommy. Love this picture of your four. xoxox Mandy

Sister Abby Bowler said...

Darling photo! I miss you like crazy. Steve definitely qualifies for "best daddy"! I loved the pics of the princess party--all pink! We've had more than a few of those at my house :o) xo