Mary is going to turn four on Tuesday and so this past weekend we celebrated with a Princess Party! I had so much fun getting ready for it and thinking about it. Mary truly is our little princess. We love her so much. She makes Steve and I laugh every single day of her life. She is wonderful and I wish her a magical year as a four year old!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Princess Party
Mary is going to turn four on Tuesday and so this past weekend we celebrated with a Princess Party! I had so much fun getting ready for it and thinking about it. Mary truly is our little princess. We love her so much. She makes Steve and I laugh every single day of her life. She is wonderful and I wish her a magical year as a four year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Now that is one scary witch! Oh Catie, I can't believe our babies are turning 4 this summer. Yay for Mary! What a cute princess party. Happy Birthday Mary! And Catie, you look so beautiful!!! Miss you.
I wish I was there to throw balloons at the wicked witch!
what a cute party!
(LOVE the wicked witch.) :)
Catie, you're the best mom. You do really fun, special things with your kids. Come visit Utah (and email, me when you do)... please!
That looks so fun, I might just have to throw a princess party for Lucas or Jonathan! (Aw, it would never get past Ryan...)
We sure miss you!
I'm so impressed with Steve/Wicked Witch! How cute! Your little Mary is adorable and it looks like a very successsful birthday!
Happy Birthday Miss Mary. That girl is four-years of fun personality - I could hang out with her all day. Happy Princess Party.
So much fun! Happy birthday to Mary on Tuesday!
Happy Birthday Mary! What a fun party! Princess Mary and Princess Emma would get along splendidly - wish we weren't so far away! We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Mary! I was thinking of her on Tuesday!!! I also was curious about this wicked witch and loved seeing the photo
Post a Comment