When I saw the picture of you and Carrie in the Beer Garden, I thought, "man, that girl looks just like Carrie." Then I read your caption. Ha ha. How fun that you guys got to see her and Benny Boy!
Oh, Catie, I'm laughing so hard at the picture of you with the beer mugs. "You have a lot of problems." I'm so happy you had a wonderful time in Europe - looks like you two covered a lot of ground. What a dreamy trip! Love you!
3 comments:
When I saw the picture of you and Carrie in the Beer Garden, I thought, "man, that girl looks just like Carrie." Then I read your caption. Ha ha. How fun that you guys got to see her and Benny Boy!
How fun! I'm so glad you went and so glad you had a great time together, just the two of you! Looks like a wonderful and beautiful trip.
Oh, Catie, I'm laughing so hard at the picture of you with the beer mugs. "You have a lot of problems." I'm so happy you had a wonderful time in Europe - looks like you two covered a lot of ground. What a dreamy trip! Love you!
Post a Comment