Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time Away Together

Steve and I were able to spend 10 days together, alone, last month in Europe. It was so special. The timing of our trip couldn't have been more perfect and the trip and time we spent together couldn't have been more wonderful. I've posted three separate scrapbooks so you can have a peek at what we did and saw.

5 comments:

Krista said...

you look lovely in those photos. what a wonderful vacation!

melissa said...

AMAZING! What an incredible vacation. Those pictures are beautiful and you do, indeed, look lovely. Jeff says Steve looks like a grown-up. Way to go, Steve.

Winters Wonderland said...

Hooray for time away together!! :D

What a well deserved treat. I really loved looking at all of the beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing!!

brooke said...

The pictures are so great!! I love that you guys had time away with each other. You deserve it more than anyone in the world! Glad you guys had fun and so glad you shared your pictures!

April said...

Catie -

You have inspired me to plan a trip to eruope. Your photos are beautiful. It is amazing that there can be so many beautiful places in the world. thanks for sharing the photobooks. I am glad you Steve were able to get away together.