Steve's parents (Tom and Sandra) came to visit us for the Thanksgiving holiday. We really enjoyed having them here with us in North Carolina! While Tom worked away on the house to-do list Steve had ready for him when he arrived, Sandra and the kids put together puzzles and made gum-drop turkeys. By the time Thanksgiving Day arrived Tom had just about everything marked off Steve's list (thank you Tom!!) and Sandra and the kids had completed a bunch puzzles! Pretty impressive. They also helped us put up Christmas decorations before they left which was extremely helpful.
We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at Cracker Barrel, it was very traditional and very tasty. Thanksgiving night we ate pie and played "thankful" games. It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful that I was able to spend it with my family.
We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at Cracker Barrel, it was very traditional and very tasty. Thanksgiving night we ate pie and played "thankful" games. It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful that I was able to spend it with my family.
This is just the very beginnings of the decorating! I love decorating for Christmas, but could not have done it without help this year!
5 comments:
That is a lot of puzzles. My girls would be in heaven doing that many. I am so glad Steve's parents could visit. How nice to get so much done on the house too. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I love to see pictures of them.
What fun! The kids are getting so big!! Where did the babies go? :)
man, that is some major puzzle completion! such a great idea to watch the planes land and take-off. my Mom says one of the joys of small children is they are thrilled with simple things. so true. :)
Good ideas for Thanksgiving traditions. And holy puzzles! Your cute kids have some focus.
So fun! I will remember the gum-drop Turkey idea for next year and that picture of the kids at the airport is BEAUTIFUL!!
P.S. Cracker Barrel is awesome! I hope I can stop thinking about hash brown casserole soon. lol :D So glad you guys had an awesome time!
Post a Comment