Thursday, May 31, 2007

Baby #3

Baby #3 is due Dec. 8th. We are so excited for our next little one to come join our family!! The kids are excited too. David says he can't wait to hold the baby and every 5 minutes Mary points to my stomach and exclaims, "Baby in mommy's tummy!" When I heard the heartbeat this morning I was reminded of what a miracle these little ones are. Yea, 6 months and counting!

5 comments:

Tortolita RS said...

Congrats on the new baby! How exciting! This time around the kids will both be old enough to help out! How nice!

Julianne said...

That is great - congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

Aaahhhh!!!! Congratulations! A new little person joining one of the best little families, we couldn't be happier! How are you feeling?

fünf said...

Congratulations! Man, we better get on the ball! Mumfords, you, Price's, Goodsons... all on #3. Hope your pregnancy is going well!

Mandy said...

Catie - I just rediscovered your blog and your pregnancy news. Congrats on #3!Lucky baby to join the Stubben family!