Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Tummy Says. . .


David is always saying, "My tummy says it needs some milk" or "My tummy says it's full" or "My tummy says it doesn't like to eat green beans." I think he thinks it steers the blame away from him and to his tummy. Ha! He cracks us up. The other night he came downstairs late, Steve and I were watching a basketball game, and he said, "Mommy, my tummy told me that big nap I took in the car made me full of rest so now I'm not tired and I can't sleep because my tummy told me that." We thought it was so cute we let him stay up and watch some b-ball with us. What can you do if your tummy says so?!

1 comment:

Tom Stubben said...

I listen to my "tummy" as well. Maybe I should pay more attention.