Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mary, Mary

Mary's personality is just exploding! Everyday she makes us laugh harder than the day before. We thought David was funny, but Mary is really becoming quite the comedian in our family. We just wait to hear what comes out of her mouth next and to see what she does every new day. In the pictures below you can see that Steve went to check on the kids one night after they went to bed and Mary had gotten up and put her favorite sandals on, when she heard Steve coming she shut her eyes tight and pretended to be asleep. She puts her dolls in time out on the stairs quite often (this is where she gets put in time out from time to time). She also loves to help with baby Sarah. She says a million times a day, "I love her, I love baby Sarah. She's so coot, I love her" over and over and over. She also loves putting her dolls down for a nap, we added Sarah to the group just for a fun picture. We love our Mary. She makes us so happy!







6 comments:

Kristi said...

OH man Mary is a doll! The sandals cracked me up!

The Walker Family said...

She is SO cute! I think her and Emma would get along beautifully if they weren't 3,000 miles apart! They would both have us roaring with laughter, probably double because they would give each other ideas :)

Jami & Boys said...

your kids are great and they are so funny! i seriously had to search for a picture of sarah, she blends right in.

Stephanie said...

Mary is so smart! I remember playing opossum when I was a kid (maybe even in college when my roommates were driving me crazy), but she is figuring out the system as a 2 year old. It's fun to see her personality really come alive. Soon Mary will start trying to put Sarah in time out. Now that Logan crawls, Renee will scold him for getting into things. I try not to laugh because I don't want her to be bossy, but it is pretty funny.

Rachael said...

So cute to see Sarah tucked in with Mary's dolls! What a fun little lady and a cute little baby!

melissa said...

I love that she sleeps like a little angel. I can see her halo.