Saturday, November 3, 2007

Our Kids




I am totally in love with our three children! They are so cute and I just love to sit and watch them play, sleep, eat, whatever! David and Mary are really forming a great relationship and have so much fun together. Sarah is growing and getting so big! She weighs about 3 lb. 12 oz. and is just beautiful. She may be able to come home in about one week!

3 comments:

Heather said...

It was great to see you guys at church today! I'm glad Sarah is growing so well. I think that's so neat the way you describe her as an inspiration to you. It really seems like individuals are placed together in families on purpose.

Jacquelyn said...

Your family is an inspiration to us. Sarah looks great! Jonathan was talking about David this week; I love that he still remembers you all.

Love,

The Christensens

brooke said...

Sarah looks so great!!! I can't believe she will be home so soon. How exciting. Miss you Catie. I love reading and feeling connected to you through your blog and site. I love these pictures and cannot believe how big David and Mary are. Mary and Kenzie would be best friends if we lived close, I just know it! :)Take care my friend! Love, Brooke