Although this post is a little belated I wanted to share our Thanksgiving with you. It was a wonderful day. I was suppose to go in for a treatment on Thanksgiving day (fun, fun) but the doctors delayed my treatment for a week! It was a wonderful day spent with family, eating good food, and most of all reflecting on all that we have to be thankful for, which is more than I can begin to express.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The kid looks like he knows what he is doing with that turkey and carving knife.
We had a great Thanksgiving as well for all of the same reasons though we missed being with all of you.
We still have our little tree too. If you put it up on a box it seems a little bigger.
looks like such a great day! I'm so glad you didn't have to go into the hospital! Hooray! I love the tree too, maybe because we have one just like it.:)
What a happy Thanksgiving with turkey, cousins and your parents. Catie, I love looking at your blog. It exudes the love you have in your home! Love you lots too!
Post a Comment