Thursday, February 21, 2008
A Little More
I'm here in the hospital for my 13th of 14 treatments. How exciting is that!! In almost all of David's prayers the past week he asks, "Heavenly Father and Jesus please help mommy just a little more." Just writing it makes me cry. Our kids have been so sensative and sweet towards me through all of this. I know their prayers have been heard. I love them and am so very thankful for them. (The pictures are from my last hospital stay when they came to visit.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lot of love to you and your family! Your kids are so sweet - they must be such a strength to you.
i'm planning on paying you a special visit during your last stay -- what could i bring that would be extra fun to celebrate with? i'm so happy for you and look forward to spending more time with you and your family again!
David's prayer is so sweet because it's so heartfelt!
You are an inspiration to our family up here in MD. So incredibly brave -- thanks for being such a great example. I know it's not what you wanted to be, but you are nevertheless. XO
We are SO proud of you and ditto the other person who said you're such an inspiration!
Sara (Dunn) B.
Wishing you all the best Catie. Its been a long time since our BYU days, loves & hugs to you & your family!!
Post a Comment