Mary is an absolute hoot. Steve and I have discussions about her daily, trying to just figure her out! She cries when there is nothing to cry about and then is cool as a cucumber when she has every right to cry. She'll be hilarious out of the blue but then keep a straight face when Steve is trying to tease and play around with her. I could go on and on and on. She really keeps us on our toes. I just love her so much. She came out of the playroom this morning dressed up and armed with a bazooka-- she cracks me up!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a crack up. If only we could get her and Mia together. They'd either love or hate each other-- but I'm sure it would be the former. She's our drama queen.
Hang in there for the last few treatments. I always check your blog for a reminder how precious each day is and what a blessing my children are. You are a constant reminder to me of sweet faith, happiness and endurance. Thank you. May the Lord continue to bless your sweet family.
Catie,
Mary is so cute! I just know her and McKenzie would have a blast together. Makes me sad to think of how far away you are...if only we could come over to play!
I am so happy for you that you are down to the last treatments. You are so beautiful. I regret not talking to you more during all of this. I enjoy reading your blog and website all the time and feeling closer to you. Hang in there Catie!Sending my love...
What a doll! I would love to just spend a day with your kiddos. I love how you take advantage of each day with them! I really have a lot to learn from you . . . I adore Andrew, except for the part of him that is 2 years old. This is a hard age!
One more treatment!! HOORAY! You are so amazing. I love you tons and I will pray that Heavenly Father helps you "just a little more" too!
Post a Comment