Friday, February 8, 2008

Our Girls

Mary loves Sarah. She can't stay away from her or keep her hands off her (or her feet which results in most of Mary's time-outs!). Sarah already resembles Mary as a baby and I know they are going to be such good friends. I love them so much. Steve and David took a little trip to Arizona a couple of weeks ago so it was me, Mary, Sarah, and grandmama for five days. We had some wonderful girl time together!



6 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

Cute sis pics!

Rachael said...

What lucky girls to have each other! That is so special and sweet!

Kristi said...

Sarah looks like such a Stubben! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Megan are so cute!

Unknown said...

gotta love girl time!

Emily S. said...

Sarah is getting so big! They are such adorable sisters. Glad to hear you had some time with just the girls :-)