Sarah was as cute as could be in her blessing dress- the same dress my little sister Elizabeth wore almost 14 years ago when she was blessed! I can't say enough how grateful we are to have her as a part of our family. She has also been going to sleep before midnight the past two nights and we are so proud of her! We are just keeping her awake more during the day (which is easy to do with Mary around her) and she is adjusting her sleep. Steve is especially thankful as he is the one who stays up with her into the wee hours of the morning, he's such a good dad.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Sarah's Baby Blessing
We were so lucky to have so much family here this weekend for Sarah's baby blessing. Steve's parents, sister Jenny, brother Mike and nephew Sean, cousin Tom and his wife Jill were all here along with my parents, Christopher and Elizabeth, sister-in-law Marianne and brothers Andrew and Jamie. It was so wonderful! We have such supportive families and we are so grateful for them.
Sarah was as cute as could be in her blessing dress- the same dress my little sister Elizabeth wore almost 14 years ago when she was blessed! I can't say enough how grateful we are to have her as a part of our family. She has also been going to sleep before midnight the past two nights and we are so proud of her! We are just keeping her awake more during the day (which is easy to do with Mary around her) and she is adjusting her sleep. Steve is especially thankful as he is the one who stays up with her into the wee hours of the morning, he's such a good dad.


Sarah was as cute as could be in her blessing dress- the same dress my little sister Elizabeth wore almost 14 years ago when she was blessed! I can't say enough how grateful we are to have her as a part of our family. She has also been going to sleep before midnight the past two nights and we are so proud of her! We are just keeping her awake more during the day (which is easy to do with Mary around her) and she is adjusting her sleep. Steve is especially thankful as he is the one who stays up with her into the wee hours of the morning, he's such a good dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Blessing Day Baby Sarah! What a special event! Love you guys!
Sarah looks beautiful! You and Steve have beautiful kids! Sarah also looks really big and mature! The dress is so pretty too. I wish we were closer so we could visit. I miss you guys!
Oh, Sarah looks so adorable. I'm glad that she is sleeping a littler better. Thank goodness for dads that get up in the middle of the night. My hubby did that for several months.
sarah looks beautiful! we're so happy you had such a wonderful day!
Catie-
She is just perfect! I am so grateful that you only have three treatments left. I am running with you every step of the way!!!
Oh, how I miss you! I have got to come see you when your treatments and the Marathon are over.
You make me want to be a better person Catie. I love you!
Jen Smith
Post a Comment