When my treatments began I knew I needed to plan something fun to look forward to when my treatments end. After several weeks of being in pajamas and loose clothing (first because I was pregnant and after that because loose clothing was easier to put on because of my shoulder surgery) I decided I would go on a HUGE shopping spree after my treatments are finished and my hair starts to grow back. I'm talking buying whatever I want whether it's on sale or not shopping spree!
I saw these slippers and thought they would be one of the first things I buy during my shopping spree, but after a couple of days of thinking about them I had to go ahead and get them. They are so comfy and perfect for keeping your toes warm!
10 comments:
These are absolutely adorable! Emma picked out a new pair for me...unfortunately they are pink (who would have guessed it??). I like yours a lot better (but don't tell Emma!). Have fun shopping!
What a FABULOUS idea! I love the slippers...comfy and cute! Have fun!
By the way Rylan did not post the previous comment...I (Rachael) did. Apparently he had a blogging account and he didn't even know it (something to do with his igoogle account) and then I accidentally posted with it. He insisted that I clarify things. Can't blame him really.
Take care.
Rach
hey, if you need some company on that shopping spree, then i'm your girl! i could get used to saying, "yeah, just get it -- who cares!"
You go girl! You deserve it!
Did I hear shopping?? I'm on my way!
I think you're shopping spree idea is EXCELLENT!
Those slippers are so darling!! I'd love to join you on your shopping spree!! I am great at "saving" Michael money on the sales!
Besides, I need a good excuse to come down your way!
Love you tons.
I thought the above comment from "Rylan" sounded fishy...I was having a hard time picturing him in those slippers. :)
They are very cute. Even Rylan would look cute in them. :)
Can I join??? I love the slippers, you will have to let us know if they are as comfortable as they look.
Post a Comment