We are big game people, especially Steve. He got three fun games this Christmas, Gobblet from my parents, Lost Cities from me and Set from his sister Jenny. They are all really good games! We've spent some fun evenings this week playing together. If you're up for a new game check out one of these!

7 comments:
we've been playing games too, but ours have been candyland castle, pass the pigs, and cooties -- we love a good challenge! :)
Our latest addition was a comparatively pathetic Connect Four! We'll have to check these games out though (although Sean said once the game shelf in the closet was full, that was it...but he also said that about the bookshelf and the solution is getting another bookshelf). :) Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas (including fun meals - I LOVE what kids come up with for special meals!). Happy New Year!
We miss playing games with you guys!
We want to play with you guys!
Evelyn got Goblet Jr for her birthday one year I should have guessed there was a senior edition. We like it.
Great minds think a like. I guess I should have been up on blogging and then I wouldn't have gotten you the same game - SORRY! You can see if a store will just do a trade, if not, I can return it to the local store here and get something else. CRAZINESS!! I should have checked first. Either way you know you are loved.
Kevin's parents just left after having been here for a week. We played games like crazy and I am already going through withdrawals. We got a new game at Christmas "Thurn and Taxis", we played it tons with them. It made me think of you guys lots - we need to get together and put kids to bed and just play games all night!!! We love you and I hope your treatment goes fast this weekend!!!
Post a Comment