Sunday, March 30, 2008
C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E
This weekend was a celebration!!! My family came into town to help us celebrate the end of my treatments. My mom, sister-in-law and I went shopping (which I haven't down if almost a year!), we ate lots of yummy food, had a post-Easter egg hunt, took pictures in fun party hats, finished the 1,000 piece Tigger puzzle we've been working on since Valentine's Day and had a little dance party. It was a blast. I love my family so much and we appreciate more than we can express all that they have done for us, especially my mom. David and Mary think she lives with us and just goes to visit grandpapa in Tennessee from time to time. It is cute. They will miss her so much, Steve and I too!, but it is good that life for everyone is getting back to more "normal".



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
This is so wonderful to see. What a group. I am in awe at you and your family and your incredible perseverance. I am so glad that life is returning to "normal" for you.
Catie,
What a wonderful post. You guys are all so lucky to have eachother. What a perfect way to celebrate the end of your treatments! We send you our most love filled congratulations as well. You have inspired our family...
I miss you my friend and will try getting in touch soon. I loved your message. It was so good to hear your voice. We should plan a visit in the future! We love you!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! I understand how glad you are to be finished! I"m so glad you had your mom's help. Good to have things normal again-it sure helps out the family. I'm so glad you went shopping-it would be fun to do it together. You definitely feel different with no hair! Thinking of you. I still need to finish my email to you.
This is certainly one of the best reasons to celebrate and I'm so glad so much family was there to help celebrate! You are such a strong woman - we can all learn a lot from you. Miss you and your family!
Congrats Catie!! I'm so excited for you. I hope you got some sassy outfits.
Catie-
This is your cousin Melanie in Alabama. I check out your blog frequently to catch updates on you and your precious family. I'm so happy to hear the wonderful news that you have completed you treatments. You are such a beautiful person with an amazing attitude. I love reading about your darling children and wish we were closer so that I could really get to know them! Know that I am still praying for you guys! Take care and keep us posted!
You deserve a huge congratulations! Live it up!
That's great you're done with treatments! It's wonderful your family has been able to help so much - what a blessing.
Post a Comment