Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Neighborhood Yard Sale
I love a good yard sale. They have an organized yard sale in our neighborhood each spring and fall, there are so many young families where we live that these yard sales are perfect to find those items that we'll use for just a short time and don't want to pay full price for. Check out our buys, all for 20 bucks!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love yard sales too! Once the season starts here, which should be this week, I plan my weekend around the good ones! :) I'm actually having one this year. Only because I promised Alexis she could have one and help with money. You got some good buys there!
Reminds me of the yard sale and great finds at Stanford. I just passed some blocks we got for 25cents at Stanford to some friends of ours!
wow, you hit the jackpot!
Score more!
Post a Comment