Payton Terry has been one of my very best friends since high school-- considering we'll be 29 this year, that's a long time! I was able to see her this weekend when we both happened to be visiting our families in our hometown of Bristol, TN. I wish you could each know Payton, she is beautiful, sweet, kind, sincere and too much fun. She has always been a wonderful friend and I'm so thankful for her. I love you Payton!
7 comments:
Catie--you have hair!!! Yeah!
You look fabulous in the short hair cut:) Hope you are enjoying Tennessee! Kevin and the kids are excited to see you, wish it was me too!
Great hair! I love it! Friends from childhood are the best!
You look great with your new hair-do you get to use shampoo yet? What a great friend!
You are so lucky to have such a great friend for such a long time. I just noticed that a friend of mine has you on her blog link list. Her name is Heather Winters and she's one of the most delightful people I know. That's all.
How fun to see an old, dear friend. You look wonderful!
Catie, you should know that I spy on you via this blog! I've posted one for myself at:
http://ablogfordrburns.blogspot.com/
I included a link to yours, but I'll take it down if you want me to. I laughed and laughed about the bead-in-the-nose incident. :)
Post a Comment