Thursday, May 22, 2008
Projects
The kids loving doing "projects". Their favorite projects are anything including glue. Mary likes noodles and David enjoys drawing. We did projects yesterday and I love how Mary used the white beans for the smoke coming out of the chimney of her house (I love helping her out, I feel like a kid in art class again). David loves drawing each member of the family (his drawings are a little hard to see from the picture).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is a good idea! I had forgotten about the noodle art! I am the least creative mom on the planet. McKenzie will love this. Thanks for sharing. What a fun mommy you are. :)
I love it too! We'll definately go buy some white beans, how cute! I forgot you guys were going to be out of town - we will just have to have another girls night out soon! :)
i love projects! we've never tried noodles, though -- i bet you can guess what next weeks project will include!
Post a Comment