We've had a lot of fun watching David's soccer games. Here are some video clips of David from his latest game--it's hard to believe he's only 4!!! He had another goal after I turned off the camera. (David is on the green team and has black shorts.)
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow - what talent. That is great.
I love the little voice cheering him on, is that Mary?
WOW! Evan and I were laughing at this. He is REALLY good. He looks like the obvious star on the team :)
Go David! I too loved hearing little Mary copy you and say "Go David!"
Makes me excited for when McKenzie starts playing soccer. We love you all!!!
David is the superstar of the team! He seems so much faster than everyone and if he wants the ball, he can manage to get it. The kid has talent!
I just finished doing some videoing of Bryson's game Saturday and will have to post it soon! I wish we were there to watch!!!
he is so stinkin' fast -- way to go david! we are happy that mac's having more interest in soccer this year than last. but, we had to pull him off the field last week for throwing one too many elbows. :)
He's a star midfielder in the making! This is such a cute video.
Post a Comment