Monday, May 5, 2008

David's Wardrobe Malfunction

We were playing baseball in the front yard a few days ago when David ran into a little trouble with his shorts. Maybe these will have to wait another year....


8 comments:

Jen said...

We laughed and laughed! Is this the sort of thing you'll pull out fifteen years or so from now and show David's girlfriends? :) We're excited to see you guys in July!

P.S. David is an amazing soccer player! We were really impressed. And Mary's shouts of encouragement were so cute.

Elizabeth said...

I love how he just keeps playing like nothing is wrong! Ha! What a funny kid!

J-Lo said...

Man, he didn't miss a beat. What a talent!

Unknown said...

I love that he kept right on playing! Go David!

brooke said...

HAHA- That is so cute. I love that Steve doesn't stop to help him and just keeps playing. Makes me miss Steve's humor. And it's perfect that it hardly even affected him. That's great.

Love you guys!

Dacia said...

Purdue has a "healthy" program and one thing they have been e-mailing me about is ways to reduce stress, one is to laugh. This just took away any stress I could have possibly had. I can't stop laughing!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! so cute!

The Walker Family said...

I LOVE how he just kept right on playing!!!!!