Mary playing at the rice table in her classroom
We went to Bristol over Labor Day weekend for my little brother Christopher's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Congratulations Christopher! While we were in Bristol we went to the Carter Family Fold (as in June Carter and Johnny Cash), which is quite the southern experience to say the least! I love listening to the Bluegrass, a different band plays each Saturday night and watching all the people clogg while the band plays is so entertaining. I even got Steve out on the floor to dance during a 2-step, he did a fabulous job. If you're ever in Northeast Tennessee on a Saturday night you've got to visit the Carter Family Fold!
My friend Dacia sent me these pajamas right after Sarah was born. I think they are too much fun! It was hard to imagine that she would ever be big enough to wear them, but here she is!
6 comments:
Cute. It's crazy how fast life goes. I still think of you as having two siblings called "the babies" (sorry if you read this Christopher), now one is getting his eagle and you have preschoolers. Cute ones, too!
I was hoping the video was proof that you got Steve out on the dance floor...too bad it wasn't :) I'm glad the kids are loving preschool. I miss the carpool line Max had at preschool last year. I didn't know they were so nice. Renee's preschool doesn't have one this year and I don't think we will come back for a second year because of it. It's just nice to have a few minutes to yourself while you wait.
Catie, I love this post! Congratulations to Christopher. Fun preschool days for David and Mary. I LOVE the clogging and Sarah is too cute in her P.J.s These ARE the days to remember!
I can't believe she fits in the pjs. She was so tiny at the time that I still remember that it would be forever - she looks like an angel. We miss you!!!
Did Steve take his clogging shoes along? Maybe next time:)
How fun! I have some clogging shoes you can borrow if you ever go back! hehehe (Ricks college offered a clogging class!) I need to start getting in the car pool line 10 minutes early. That sounds WONDERFUL :) Catie, I loved your sister spotlight too!
Post a Comment