Sunday, August 30, 2009

Seven Years

Seven years ago today Steve and I began our life together. I love thinking back and reliving our wedding day. We were surrounded by so many family and friends who were happy for us and cheered us on. Now, seven years later those same family and friends and many, many more continue to cheer us on. I'm so grateful for Steve and the husband he is, he takes such good care of me in many ways, ways I never imagined he would need to at such an early point in our lives. I'm grateful for every day we share together and with our three children. Happy Anniversary Steve!


10 comments:

Nellie said...

Congratulations you guys! We have that exact same picture from our wedding, but we don't look nearly as good as you guys do!

We need to go out and celebrate soon -- We need some dinner partners!

melissa said...

Awww. Look at you two all young and in love! I hope you are doing well.

Stephanie said...

I love this picture of you guys! Happy Anniversary to you both! I'm sure neither one of you anticipated dealing with everything you have gone through these past 7 years. I think both of you are so amazing and I admire you guys so much! Congratulations on 7 years and 3 beautiful children!

Emily said...

What a sweet picture! Congratulations on seven years. That is so wonderful. We miss you guys!

Tisha said...

happy seven years and no itch?!! :) you guys are about 6 months ahead of us (so you can give us all your matrimonial wisdom :)- love the wedding pic, so fun to think back on your wedding day! congratulations for a great seven years!!

Winters Wonderland said...

How SWEET is this picture!!! I love, love, love it!! Happy Anniversary Cute Stubbens!!

brooke said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Although we are far apart, you guys are still such great examples to us. We love your sense of humor and love for each other! What a great picture!

Richard said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary Catie and Steve. Your wedding day was so much fun! I'll never forget how you two confused the wedding party with the locale of your get away car - and watching you two clever kids walk away from your recption was hilarious! Love you both so much!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I loved your wedding day! Happy anniversary to you and Steve, you're such a great couple!