Friday, August 21, 2009
Where's My Baby Gone?
Since Sarah was a preemie we got her as a baby a little longer than most, that has been a great blessing to me. But, I turned around the other day and saw her coloring on the floor and "little girl" just kept screaming out to me- where's my baby gone? She is a baby no longer, she is a little girl. David, Mary and Sarah continue to bring so much joy, focus and purpose to my life. I love them so much and I look forward to seeing Sarah go from little girl to big girl (but not for a while!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i keep thinking the same thing about beckam -- where did the time go and when did he grow up? they do get big so fast.
love you!
I love and despise those moments all at once. It bring such joy to see your little ones growing healthily and happily, but I do miss the fun baby stages that you have once with each child. She is such a doll. What a cutie!
She definitely looks like a little girl coloring so big on the floor like that!!
Post a Comment