Tuesday, August 11, 2009

St. Jude's

To put all I feel about St. Jude's into just a few words I would have to say special, amazing, and hope. I'm sure in the coming months I will post and share more about St. Jude's, but for my first trip and treatment I was just taking it all in. The artwork/poetry by the children and teenagers hanging throughout the halls of St. Jude's is what touched me the most. I hope you enjoy it and learn from it as much as I did.








3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We are grateful for the hope of St. Jude's too! I loved reading these, and especially like the V is for Vomit.

April said...

Those were so sweet! Thanks for sharing. St. Jude's sounds like a wonderful environment for what you are doing.

I love the firsts too. It never ceases to be funny when you watch your kiddo fall asleep while eating. Sarah is darling.

KKA said...

I found you on the internet! = ) It was so good to see you today...
And my favorite picture you posted from St. Jude's is the "V is for vomet." I love that vomit is spelled wrong and that it is a poem about vomit. We need to have Mary Margaret make that for the day hospital. Hope your weekend goes well.