Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine' s Day




The kids had fun making sugar cookies and frosting them. They had even more fun licking the frosting off their fingers. The funnest thing for me was licking the frosting bowl and spoon after they were done! I hope you each had a very Happy Valentine's filled with lots of sugar!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love your blog Catie! Mine is the same background but in the darker color. Great minds think alike! I miss you tons. I loved the story about the hole in the shirt! So funny!

Sean said...

Catie!

So fun to see the photos and hear about your life! It looks like you had a great time doing cookies! I can say ditto--but I ate more frosting then I should have....
You are great!
Jana

Dacia said...

I didn't make sugar cookies this year, I did do a yummy strawberry tart. WISH we were closer so we could have shared!!!!

Dacia said...

I didn't make sugar cookies this year, I did do a yummy strawberry tart. WISH we were closer so we could have shared!!!!